We need to purchase an EDI AS2 solution. We are evaluating two products
that run on the System i :
nuBridges EDI over Internet (Trailblazer is a previous

Inovis BizManager at

I would welcome an opinion from you regarding your experience with
either or both of these business solutions.

We have been doing X12 translation, communicating to mailboxes on a VAN
and also via AS2 EDI for five years already, using a Windows 2000 PC.
We want to do it all on our System i. Yayyyyy!

Eric Lehti, Sr. programmer analyst
(918) 879-6036 direct; (918) 292-9142 mobile
Ameristar Fence Products, Tulsa Oklahoma

amazon.com ads help fund midrange.com operations