EDI AS2; ( iNovis BizManager) compared to (nuBridges, formerly Trailblazer)

fixed

We need to purchase an EDI AS2 solution. We are evaluating two products
that run on the System i :
nuBridges EDI over Internet (Trailblazer is a previous
name)
at
http://www.nubridges.com/software-products/exchange-i/as1-as2-as3-edi-in
t-gateway/

Inovis BizManager at
http://www.inovis.com/solutions/software/bizmanager/

I would welcome an opinion from you regarding your experience with
either or both of these business solutions.

We have been doing X12 translation, communicating to mailboxes on a VAN
and also via AS2 EDI for five years already, using a Windows 2000 PC.
We want to do it all on our System i. Yayyyyy!

Eric Lehti, Sr. programmer analyst
(918) 879-6036 direct; (918) 292-9142 mobile
Ameristar Fence Products, Tulsa Oklahoma