Do your machines and equipment need periodic repairs, parts replacement, and preventive maintenance?

fixed

Do your machines and equipment need periodic repairs, parts replacement,
and preventive maintenance (e.g. machine adjustments, lubrication, etc.
) Our equipment and machines require regular repairs and maintenance.

We have decided to evaluate J.D. Edwards Equipment/Plant Maintenance.
We have owned a license to it for nine years, and it might be adequate
for our needs. Our users have expressed dismay that it is
character-based on a 5250 screen and is not Wintel/Windows-based.

How about you? How do you schedule your equipment/machine repairs and
maintenance?

Are you using JD Edwards Equipment/Plant Maintenance (system 13) to
schedule and track your maintenance?

Or did you choose not to use it because it did not suit your needs?

Are you doing Equipment/Plant Maintenance in some other software
package? If so, which one?

Does your Equipment/Plant Maintenance run on the System i on DB2? or is
it hosted on Wintel?

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B28738_01/jded/html/docset.html

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B28738_01/jded/acrobat/a73ceaep.
pdf