Do your machines and equipment need periodic repairs, parts replacement,
and preventive maintenance (e.g. machine adjustments, lubrication, etc.
) Our equipment and machines require regular repairs and maintenance.

We have decided to evaluate J.D. Edwards Equipment/Plant Maintenance.
We have owned a license to it for nine years, and it might be adequate
for our needs. Our users have expressed dismay that it is
character-based on a 5250 screen and is not Wintel/Windows-based.

How about you? How do you schedule your equipment/machine repairs and

Are you using JD Edwards Equipment/Plant Maintenance (system 13) to
schedule and track your maintenance?

Or did you choose not to use it because it did not suit your needs?

Are you doing Equipment/Plant Maintenance in some other software
package? If so, which one?

Does your Equipment/Plant Maintenance run on the System i on DB2? or is
it hosted on Wintel?