Re: UPS batteries

fixed

Near as I can figure, the 9910-080 UPS was manufactured for IBM by Best Power, who is now Powerware.

Here is a link to their website with information about the now discontinued 9910 UPS line.

http://www.powerware.com/ibm/US/Products/Discontinued_info.asp#Best%20Power%20UPSs%20for%20iSeries%20/%20AS400%20servers

In that list, the "iSeries Overview Chart" had lots of good information. Hopefully there is someone onsite who can lean over and look at the back of the UPS to read some part numbers off of it. Much better than cracking it open to look at batteries :)

Good luck with the quest,
Brian Dolinar.