Re: BRMS WRKMEDIBRM

fixed

Hmm, check out the command RMVMEDIBRM, that may do what you need but check out the help first. I didn't see an option to specify individual saves like doing the 4=delete does from the WRKMEDIBRM screen. Also not sure how that works with the *ADSM saved items instead of AS/400 physical tape.

Brian Dolinar.