RE: Time of save steps

fixed

Thank you. QSRSAVE21 was what I was looking for. Not one hit at all of
IBM. Google only shows one hit. Some Pete Massiello email to midrange-l.

Are you sure that one made it to GA? I can't find it on my V6R1 systems
but I normally run a custom version of backups, but I thought I ran one
option 21 to check it out.

And, gee, this is the second time I asked for it, couldn't find it, and
you answered me. Thanks.

Search assist (for the archives)
GO SAVE 21
21. Entire system