VIOS - Virtual Media Performance?

fixed

Hi All,

I'm still playing with the i on the JS12, i'm currently looking at
Backup/Recovery.

I've created a media library on the rootvg (consists of two 147GB,
15kRPM, 2.5" SAS Disks), and i'm currently in the process of creating
an 80GB virtual optical drive.

This process has been running for over 2 hours, the file in
/var/vio/VMLibrary slowly getting bigger.

I have no idea why the performance is so slow - firmware on the SAS
controller is the newest available, firmware on the SAS disks - i have
no idea. The SAS firmware update program does not work in POWER
blades.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Lukas