RE: Re:SQL on AS400 was(Modernization and multi-member files)

fixed

I'm pretty sure he was referring to imbedded SQL. Yes, one can always do
SQL-CLI, even without 57##-ST1 installed. And I hear that if you have a
lot of experience with SQL on other platforms (like ODBC, etc) you can
pick up on it pretty easy. However, it can be a significant learning
curve versus imbedded SQL. Other people have done a far better job going
over the pros and cons of each.