WRKDBF is coming soon to an Internet near you ...!

fixed

I have decided to make WRKDBF available again with a version that will run
on OS/400 V6. I just didn't feel right leaving my many WRKDBF "fans" in the
lurch. Sorry, Prodata, et.al.

It will take me a bit of time to get the Internet site back up to speed. I
would expect somewhere around the beginning to the middle of August or so to
have it up and running. WRKDBF will require a small shareware fee (per
serial number) from now on. I'm not expecting any appreciable income from
this, but it would be nice to cover my expenses and perhaps take
Long-Suffering-WRKDBF-Wife out to dinner once in a while.

Thanks to all who have supported WRKDBF over the years and encouraged me to
bring back "my baby".

Bill