Thanks Bill !

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Reger, Bill
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 3:00 PM
To: 'MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: WRKDBF is coming soon to an Internet near you ...!

I have decided to make WRKDBF available again with a version that will run
on OS/400 V6. I just didn't feel right leaving my many WRKDBF "fans" in the
lurch. Sorry, Prodata,

It will take me a bit of time to get the Internet site back up to speed. I
would expect somewhere around the beginning to the middle of August or so to
have it up and running. WRKDBF will require a small shareware fee (per
serial number) from now on. I'm not expecting any appreciable income from
this, but it would be nice to cover my expenses and perhaps take
Long-Suffering-WRKDBF-Wife out to dinner once in a while.

Thanks to all who have supported WRKDBF over the years and encouraged me to
bring back "my baby".