Re: Accessing MSSQL with SQLCLI

fixed

Joe,

Just to throw my 0.02 in, we are actually using a JDBC solution in
production. We looked at packages and rolling our own solution, and
we went with ProData's RDB connect, but it was basically a coin flip
between that and the product from RJS. We already have a relationship
with ProData (DBU) and that won the day. Works nicely. But I've seen
RJS's product demoed and it seems to work well as well.

Mike E.