5250 *JOB attribute that tells me that a HATS session has evoked that *JOB

fixed

Dear Mr. Bruce Vining,

Thanks for your recomendation. I went over this information, built a test
unit .. and ...
I was trying to see if the Webfacing environment also applied to the HATS
environment and this API.

Well, .. I tried the QqfEnvironment API for my HATS session and does not
recognize
the HATS session.

Probably I will need to contact TORONTO IBM and see if they can come up
with something.
Probably George Farr and Phil Coulthard or some other available resource
can give a hand.

(Doe anyone know how to get in touch with them?)

Thanks to all for your information

Jorge Moreno

If your HATS job is running with WebFacing then the WebFacing
Environment API QqfEnvironment, documented at http://publib.boulder.
ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/topic/apis/wfenvapi.htm, might be
what you're looking for. It's not a job attribute, but it's a
pretty easy API to call.

Bruce Vining