Re: CRTCLPGM default parameters

fixed

You should supply a PGM name, which should run in the SRVJOB selected.

Barbara's input is correct: STRISDB MYLIB/MYPGM INVPGM(*NO)
SRVJOB(*SELECT).

Select the job in which MYPGM should be running and it will show you the
prograsmme source at the next statement. You can step through the source or
set a breakpoint.

With regards,
Carel Teijgeler