Re: 5250 *JOB attribute that tells me that a HATS session has evoked that *JOB

fixed

If your HATS job is running with WebFacing then the WebFacing Environment API QqfEnvironment, documented at http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/topic/apis/wfenvapi.htm, might be what you're looking for. It's not a job attribute, but it's a pretty easy API to call.

Bruce Vining

jmoreno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello everyone,

I posted this yesterday on the Web400 midrange list and did not see any