From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alan Shore
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 7:55 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: CRTCLPGM default parameters

Good morning everyone
again my beauty sleep was interrupted because of a production problem.
time it was a CLP program that the programmer had NOT compiled with
OPTION(*SRCDBG) so I could not use STRSRVJOB with STRDBG to have a look
what values certain fields had. Needless to say, that certain programmer
will feel my wrath when he gets back from vacation.
So, to trying to be pro-active, I decided to change the default to the
CRTCLPGM using the following command

This does not work. The following error is returned
No default value exists for keyword OPTION.

Does anyone know of a way to change the OPTION parameter so that *SRCDBG
will be used?

Thanks in advance

Alan Shore