Vern
From: James Lampert <jamesl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

DeLong, Eric wrote:
Looks like V5R1 was the initial release supporting RIGHT OUTER and RIGHT
EXCEPTION joins...

Thanks. We don't actually need to run anything further back than our
V4R4 development box, but it's the V4R2 Softcopy CD that I keep handy,
and it didn't even mention that type of join.

--
James H. H. Lampert
Touchtone Corporation