Re: Deleting IFS file/directories

fixed

Jon Paris wrote:
The directory is empty, and there are no links. But when I try to delete it I'm told it contains objects. I've even tried the *YES option on the delete - but no joy.

Try looking at the directory using iNav ... the directory might have the windows read only attribute set, or there could be a file with a blank file name in there that isn't obvious.

david