Walden H. Leverich wrote:
I'm blaming it on having to work from home with only one monitor and no A/C for a day and a half.

A/C can break... but only one monitor?? That's downright Neolithic. :)

A/C was being replaced, long story (I'll probably blog about it) ... and only one monitor because I was using remote desktop :(

My rig in the office is much better (2 1/2 monitors, sometimes I use my laptop as a monitor).

david