Eric,

I checked this setting already and it is set to zero which is suppose
to use the job's CCSID.

Le 30 Juin, 2008 à 11:08, "Pascal Bellerose"
<pascal_bellerose@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hi,

We use a tool that runs on Windows to copy certain files from one
folder to another and to rename the directory, files and some contnet
in
the files.

This tolls works perfectly on one of our systems, but another one
seems
to have problems when the folder is created using Windows Explorer.
If
we copy files into it, the content becomes unreadable.

I checked the shares, the user's ccsid, the system's ccsid...
Everything's the same on both systems.

Anyone know what's going on?

Thanks guys!

Pascal Bellerose
Analyst-Programmer
pascal_bellerose@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cascades Canada inc.
Telephone: 819-363-6114 (2114)
Fax: 819-363-6155 (6155)
Do you really need to print this e-mail? Change your environmentality!