CHGJRN no message

fixed

Isn't the execution of a CHGJRN command to a new receiver supposed to generate a message? (I think it's CPF7020)

No message is generated in the MSGQ assigned to the journal, though there is one generated within the joblog. I'm looking for a way to retrieve the name of the journal receiver that was just detached.

Thanks.