Re: CHGJRN no message

fixed

RCVMSG the logged message. As I recall the message about the receiver activity, for the user initiated CHGJRN, is sent to the program [message queue of that program] requesting the CHGJRN.

Regards, Chuck

Jeff Crosby wrote:
Isn't the execution of a CHGJRN command to a new receiver supposed
to generate a message? (I think it's CPF7020)

No message is generated in the MSGQ assigned to the journal, though there is one generated within the joblog. I'm looking for a way to retrieve the name of the journal receiver that was just detached.