From: Grizzly Malchow <grizzlym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: ADDRPYLE for a message to a writer
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Starting at the letter V in the word Verify, by my count,
&3 starts in
position 29. The word printer starts in position 21.
As Pete suggested I copied the QDFTJOBD and I was going
change the
usrprf QSPLJOB to use the new job description, but I
received a message
stating
The system user profile cannot be changed.
At this point I think my best option is to modify the start
up of the
writers to be ALIGN(*FILE) as Charles suggested.
Thanks to everyone for your help.
Griz