From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Neil Palmer
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 11:15 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: ADDRPYLE for a message to a writer

That is not the way you calculate it.
Look at the output I included from the DSPMSGD CPA4002.
You are looking for substitution parameter &3.
It shows you &1, &2 and &3 are all 10 bytes.
Therefore &3 (the printer name) starts in 21.

I've done this on may systems and it works perfectly.

PS - and why reply with G instead of I ?

Neil Palmer, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada

(This account not monitored for personal mail, remove the last two
letters before @ for that)

--- On Wed, 6/18/08, Grizzly Malchow <grizzlym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>