Re: Handheld bar code scanners

fixed

All,

I've contacted a couple of IBM BPs who say they have experience/expertise in this area. After talking to the proper people in those companies and finding the costs (and references), I'm going to approach management to pay for one of them coming in and telling us what access points we need.

Baby steps, man, baby steps.

Thanks for all the responses. I'm sure there will be more questions down the road.