You use the RST command. You have to use /QSYS.LIB/ path naming for the
The rest of the command is fairly self-explanatory.

Sharon Wintermute

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 1:50 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Restoring deleted folder

We are trying to restore a folder that somehow got deleted on our
I-Series. If I do a wrklnk I can navigate down to where the folder used

to reside /QAWELD/NeedsRestored as example. We do a SAVDLO
DLO(*ALL)to tape. What command should I use to restore the folder &
everything in it? We don't do many restores of this type of data & I am

confused on which command to use.

Steve Jons