As a general rule, use the SAV/RST commands in pairs, i.e., if you save using the SAVDLO command, restore using the RSTDLO command.

To restore a QDLS folder: RSTDLO DLO(*ALL) SAVFLR(MYFOLDER) DEV(TAPDEV)

Steve Jones wrote:
We are trying to restore a folder that somehow got deleted on our I-Series. If I do a wrklnk I can navigate down to where the folder used to reside /QAWELD/NeedsRestored as example. We do a SAVDLO DLO(*ALL)to tape. What command should I use to restore the folder & everything in it? We don't do many restores of this type of data & I am confused on which command to use.

TIA
Steve Jons