Restoring deleted folder

fixed

We are trying to restore a folder that somehow got deleted on our I-Series. If I do a wrklnk I can navigate down to where the folder used to reside /QAWELD/NeedsRestored as example. We do a SAVDLO DLO(*ALL)to tape. What command should I use to restore the folder & everything in it? We don't do many restores of this type of data & I am confused on which command to use.

TIA
Steve Jons