I am trying to configure our PCs to disconnect when the QINACTITV system
value expires. This works beautifully for all but one PC. This particular
PC produces a CPF1389 (Disconnect Job (DSCJOB) command not allowed for this
job at this time. Job 433089/VICKB/VICKBA1 cannot be disconnected because
PC organizer or PC text assist is active.) in the job log. This message
used to be produced when STRPCO was used from the PC (back in the Client
Access days) but I'm certain that is not the case here.

PC is Win XP Pro with iSeries Access V5R4M0 service level SI20465. iSeries
is V5R4M0 with latest PTFs.

I have asked the user (programmer) if he is using RMTCMD or STRPCCMD
commands or iSeries Navigator plug-ins but he says he is not.

Any ideas what may cause CPF1389?

Thanks,

Steve