Hot to clear the joblog

fixed

I have a CLLE program (say PGMA) that reads a list o items from a dtaq.

For each item, PGMA calls a RPGLE program (say PGMB) that accesses another system via a DDM file and returns the requested information.

At end, PGMA writes in the joblog the number of items read and after a delay time, loops reading again.

However the PGMA joblog has for each group of items - apart from a count message sent by the PGMA itself - at least 4 other messages:

CPI9150 Remote database job started.
CPI9200 DDM object xxxx in yyyy uses remote object ...
CPI9151 Remote database job ended.
CPI9153 1 DDM conversations ended

How can I remove only these messages and just keep the count message sent by PGMA ?

Thanks.

Scopri il Blog di Yahoo! Mail: trucchi, novità, consigli... e la tua opinione!
http://www.ymailblogit.com/blog/