COMMON Education Foundation (CEF)

fixed

Wouldn't it be wonderful if this group could come together and
collectively contribute $10k, $20k or maybe even $30k to the CEF in
memory of everything Al Barsa has contributed to our industry! I can't
think of a more fitting memorial.

Here is the link to the COMMON Education Foundation page.

A link to the contribution form is located at the bottom of the page.

http://www.common.org/foundation/

Thanx again David for suggesting this....

Kenneth

Kenneth E. Graap

Systems Administrator

NW Natural