Using a TIMESTAMP field in a WHERE CLAUSE....

fixed

I'm trying to select records from a file on my System i using the
iSeries Navigator Data Transfer feature ... This file contains a field
that has a type of TIMESTAMP.

I'm having trouble building the WHERE clause in my SELECT statement.

I want to select all the records between two dates based on the values
in this TIMESTAMP field

Could anyone provide me with an example?

Kenneth

Kenneth E. Graap

Systems Administrator

NW Natural