Re: COMMON Education Foundation (CEF)

fixed

James Lampert wrote:
Tommy.Holden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
well that...and how about renaming the scholarships the Al Barsa Scholarship??

I've never been a member of COMMON, but I certainly second that motion.

Gz, even I would have to say something nice about COMMON if they were to do that. Simple, costs COMMON nothing, and yet honors someone who has contributed more to the organization than most.

Kudos to Tommy for a brilliant idea. Hope the board thinks so, too.

Joe