RE: Are we insane? Unique use of native DB2

fixed

I knew of one vendor that issued an edict that all LF's begin with Z. No
physical files, display files, printer files could begin with Z. When
updates came out, a DLTF datalib/Z* was done. Physicals updated and they
recreated their logicals. Your's was your responsibility. This was quite
some years ago.