From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Aaron Bartell
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 8:08 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Shouldn't WDSC include SCM? was: Automate source code backup
toSVN

That is actually a feature I would pay for and a perfect one for IBM to ask
people to pay for (i.e. it didn't have a previous life in the SEU/PDM
world).

IBM also just bought Cognos (BI and OLAP I believe?). They are filling
their quiver with vendor products and creating competition with business
partners.

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com