There seems to be something wrong with the website. I get a connection
refused from time to time, or error messages from the webserver, and
page load time is abysmal.. Not sure if my posting went through.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Trevor Perry
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 8:37 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: DB2 Web Query

Lukas..

What now is - post that follow up question to the forum where Doug Mack
is
watching. http://isociety.common.org/forums/list/threads/?forumid=79

Trevor

On 9/20/07 2:25 PM, "Lukas Beeler" <l.beeler@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I found QU2 interesting until i read this:

Typically, 20-25 disk arms keeps your system balanced too.

On the floor, laughing. Our customers usually never buy more than 2
disks for a system, far to expensive to buy more. And we've shipped 10
9407-515 with this configuration in the past few months.

And a bit later he changes his stance:

Yes, we think the 515 is a little powerhouse despite your picking up
on the fact that is may be under our guidelines for memory and disk
I/O

What now?