I believe you will not find it on those CDs. It only became available on
9/14/2007. You will need to order it. Product: 5733-QU2.

"Dave Odom" <Dave.Odom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
09/20/2007 11:54 AM
Please respond to

<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: DB2 Web Query

Gang,

What do I tell my systems programmers to look for in our V5R4 CDs/DVDs for
the "included" Web Query product? I'd like at least look at it, but from
what I read it may not have the flexibility and price point of QMF for
Window and WebSphere (now called Dataquant). This especially when you
compare the facts, I can access multiple database engines without adapters
(multiple DB2s of all types, ORACLE, SQLServer, etc.), lack of a need for
"add ons" to get lots of bells and whistles and pricing by processor with
unlimited installs of Clients or Web access via browsers. As you all
know, Dataquant and Web Query are both IBM products and I'd be interested
to see something written about where they expect to position both products
that seem to be competing.

Thanks,

Dave