From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Fred Horvat
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 10:11 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: RAID Cache Battery Source

It is not my call not to have maintenance the boss decided that. Since the
520 was sold as a user upgradeable / maintainable system that's the way he
is literally taking it or so it appears. If the system dies due to a major
failure I guess we get a shiny new box... And all the pain involved getting
it up and running ASAP...

Yes IBM did state that the PO was for the $8206 and that it could cost more
or less. At $8206 the PO was not approved. In the past T+M used to be 2-3
hours minimum at $XXX dollars an hour plus parts.