RE: Personal Deskside System i for developers

fixed

I just thought people on the list might get a kick out of seeing a single
job use almost 30GB RAM.

Ouch! I misread that at first. I thought it was _3_ GB.

Is that a homegrown application or something Oracle wrote?

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com