From: midrange-l-bounces+albartell=gmail.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces+albartell=gmail.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jones, John (US)
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 11:48 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Personal Deskside System i for developers

WebSphere 5.x for our production instance of JDPeopOracle's EnterpriseOne is
in Sys Pool 3. That's just one job & it's a dynamic shared pool so it grew
that big.

WAS is an absolute RAM PIG.

Work with System Status

Sys Pool Reserved Max ----DB----- --Non-DB--- Act- Wait-
Act-
Pool Size M Size M Act Fault Pages Fault Pages Wait Inel
Inel
1 1530.18 837.23 +++++ .0 .0 .2 2.8 .0 .0
.0
2 11828.19 13.06 551 4.6 13.8 8.5 21.1 4595 .0
.0
3 30153.73 .50 224 .0 .0 .0 .0 818.9 .0
.0
4 4.40 .00 5 .0 .0 .0 .0 .0 .0
.0
5 511.54 .00 5 .0 .0 3.4 16.9 12.2 .0
.0

--
John A. Jones, CISSP
Senior Analyst, Global Information Security Jones Lang LaSalle, Inc.