RE: Accidentally Lost Data

fixed

$3.05 in California
-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Booth Martin
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 10:10 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Accidentally Lost Data

I once saw a dump truck driver dump his load without releasing his
tailgate.  When the dump body went over-center, the truck reared up on
its back two wheels and then the frame bent in half and the front two
wheels dropped to the ground.  Someone said that that was one
ever-so-fired truck driver and his boss said "No WAY.  That guy will
never make that mistake again, and I'll be damned if I'll let another
outfit gain the benefit of this training!"

So, I betcha this department, including the dude or dudette, will be
more careful about Ooops Planning from now on.   As to the $225,000...
hey, its money into the local economy, right?  A good thing.  And its
certainly not a major amount of money, especially with $2.30 gasoline.