Wow--Rob got called "cool" twice in one day!  Must be a new record.  Rob
told me about QfileSvr.400 awhile back when I wanted to move an image
catalog from one system to another.  It worked well.  I just wonder how it
performs compared to FTP.  What does it do under the covers?  I ask because
I remember SNADS being slow compared to FTP, but SNADS kept trying if the
line went down.  There are pros and cons to everything.

Dave Parnin
--
Nishikawa Standard Company
Topeka, IN  46571

                      "Jones, John \(US\)"

                      <John.Jones@xxxxxxxx        To:       "Midrange Systems
Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      om>                         cc:

                      Sent by:                    Subject:  RE: Image
Catalogues
                      midrange-l-bounces@m

                      idrange.com

                      11/30/2006 01:21 PM

                      Please respond to

                      Midrange Systems

                      Technical Discussion

Since typing QFileSvr.400 can be a little awkward, especially if you
have to do it repeatedly, after doing Rob's stuff create a symbolic link
to the other machine:

ADDLNK OBJ('/QFileSvr.400/Y') NEWLNK('/Y')

Now, just do WRKLNK '/Y'

John A. Jones, CISSP
Americas Information Security Officer
Jones Lang LaSalle, Inc.