Could you maybe not have used 'binary' mode to FTP the files. I've always
done the sav/rst of the *IMGCLG object and then FTP'd the files after I
issue the 'bin' or 'binary' cmd and it has worked great.

_____________________
Kirk Goins
Systems Engineer, Manage Inc.
IBM Certified in i5 Solution Sales,
i5 Technical Solutions Expert V5R4,
iSeries Multiple Systems Administrator V5R3,
Systems Expert - i5 LPAR Technical Solutions V5R3

Office 503-353-1721 x106 Cell 503-577-9519
kirkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   www.manageinc.com

Email Response Times:
Same Day Maybe, Next Day Probably

Philipp Rusch <philipp.rusch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
11/30/2006 08:37 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Image Catalogues

Chris Bipes schrieb:
Create the image catalogue on the remote system and FTP over the files
in the IFS then use ADDIMGCLGE:

ADDIMGCLGE IMGCLG(PTFCATALOG)
           FROMFILE('/iPTF/FileName.bin')
           TOFILE(*fromfile)

Make sure the TOFILE parm is *fromfile so it does not duplicate the
file.

Christopher Bipes
Information Services Director
CrossCheck, Inc.