What am I forgetting about printer files???

fixed

We never enter/print manual checks in our payroll software but a couple of
weeks ago we had a need however the spool file did the auto-rotate thing
and wouldn't line up correctly.  I was busy with another issue and time was
an issue so they had to resort to typing the checks.  (ughhh!)  Today I'm
trying to make it work like we want it to.  There is no printer file
involved.  The CL program does an OVRPRTF then calls the RPG program that
does the printing with O-specs.

I have added a PAGRTT(0) and the orientation is correct but despite the
fact that CPI and LPI are specified it ignores the CPI(15) and prints at 10
CPI.  Any ideas why?

Original:
OVRPRTF    FILE(PAYCHECK) PAGESIZE(64 132) LPI(8) +
             CPI(15) RPLUNPRT(*YES ' ') ALIGN(*YES) +
             FORMTYPE(PAYCHECK) HOLD(*YES) SAVE(*YES)

Modified:
OVRPRTF    FILE(PAYCHECK) PAGESIZE(64 132) LPI(8) +
             CPI(15) RPLUNPRT(*YES ' ') ALIGN(*YES) +
             PAGRTT(0) FORMTYPE(PAYCHECK) HOLD(*YES) +
             SAVE(*YES)

Dave Parnin
--
Nishikawa Standard Company