Re: Open PGP

fixed

We just built a native CL command wrapper around the PASE AIX binaries
that can be called from any iSeries CL or RPG program.

The wrapper is a commercial offering, so feel free to contact me directly
for more info.

The cost will be relatively inexpensive.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
"Providing Your....iNFORMATION NOW!"
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 898-3038
Fax: (952) 898-1781
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

message: 6
date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 13:53:01 -0800
from: "Chris Bipes" <chris.bipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Open PGP

Does any one have an open version of PGP encryption running on an
iSeries under V5R3?  Hopefully not under a Linux partition or QSH.

Christopher Bipes
Information Services Director
CrossCheck, Inc.