Re: FW: help with jar

fixed

I justed tried this:

CPYTOSTMF FROMMBR('/QSYS.LIB/MYLIB.LIB/MYSAVF.FILE') TOSTMF('/home/MyDir/MYSAVF.savf')

and then ran jar over the to-stream-file. Seemed to work fine though I didn't un-jar it to see if it worked.

Lim Hock-Chai wrote:
I've been trying to jar a SAVF file to a ifs directory without any
success.  Can anybody help?
below is what I got: jar -cf test1.jar /qsys.lib/palhc.lib/test.FILE

java.io.FileNotFoundException: Function not allowed.
/qsys.lib/palhc.lib/test.FILE
        at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:195)

        at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Exception.java:41)

        at java.io.IOException.<init>(IOException.java:40)

        at
java.io.FileNotFoundException.<init>(FileNotFoundException.java:46) at sun.tools.jar.Main.addFile(Main.java:613)

        at sun.tools.jar.Main.create(Main.java:413)

        at sun.tools.jar.Main.run(Main.java:143)

        at sun.tools.jar.Main.main(Main.java:904)

Save File TEST exists in PALHC library. Not sure why it keeps telling
me that file not found.
thanks.