Re: Distilling postscript files

fixed

On 11/22/06, James Rich <james@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Do you know if your postscript follows the Document Structuring
Convention?  If it does, that should make writing a postprocessor fairly
simple that would do everything you need.  Heck - I could even write it
for you (and my skills aren't that great or anything).

Not a clue.  Do I have to go on the vendor's word, or is there a way to
determine this by looking at the contents of the postscript files?

- Dan