Re: monmsg question

fixed

All we saw in the joblog was the CPF2125.  Nothing further could be used
from the joblog to help nail it down.  No message immediately after, or
before, indicating a user space was created.  Same HHMMSS on the error
message as on the create time on the object itself.  So we couldn't even
use that to do find out if the delete really failed, or if they were just
doing a delete prior to creation to ensure that it wasn't already there.