From: midrange-l-bounces+chuck.lewis=leesupply.net@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces+chuck.lewis=leesupply.net@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of David Gibbs
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 8:55 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: *** ADMIN: Users of ATT.net email

This message only applies to people who use ATT.NET for email.

Due to a screwup at ATT.NET, they had included my mail servers in their
RBL.  This resulted in mail not being delivered, to subscribers using
ATT.NET, for the past few days.

I've contacted ATT.NET to get the problem resolved ... and in the
meantime, I have a workaround that should get mail delivered.

david