Need better WebSphere Application Server Performance for

fixed

Nathan,

Good suggestion from Bob, as my implementations are against a test LPAR
which has just 1 processor assigned.   I'm also thinking another
person's suggestions about lots of memory and get WS out of *BASE may be
a help.

Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave Odom
Arizona