Re: How do I export Query Manager and Query/400 "files" to my

fixed

Vern,

Once again, clear, concise and complete.  As we used to say in IBM...
Completed Staff work.

I'll give your commands, etc. a go.   I hope I can get somewhere with
the Query/400 queries as to conversion because that's what the users
have mostly created here.   I very much wish it had been QM... SOOOOOOO
much easier to convert or copy as it uses standard SQL, etc.

I don't use SOURCE files as I use the QM tool and create whatever in
there, so I never had a need to learn the rest.

Duhhh, I have the manual but didn't search for the SOURCE file stuff.

I'll let you know outcome.

Thanks,

Dave