RE: System i5 first boot

fixed

And I think we're going to have to agree to disagree.  I've had lots of
problems with twinax and do not miss those days at all.  I've had danged
few issues with Op's console.  And, now that most of the anomalies with
the HMC have been ironed out, it's not a bad piece of equipment.
Other's experience may vary.

Now, Joe has a unique situation.  His i5 is at his home.  So, maybe remote
ability to do a RCLSTG, or full save, is not a big deal to him.